2. Time is an illusion. There is only 'now' and nothing else. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
3. Reality and the world we understand is a paradox. Its an equation which always needs to be balanced. There is always a cost or price for everything. Nothing can be achieved without giving away something. The infinity sign is an example. Yin-yang as well. We understand and live in a world of paradoxes. Unless we know light, we cannot understand shadows or its value and vice versa.
4. People (most aware and intelligent forms of life/energy) who are aware of these three universal laws of existence and reality are the ones who change the world and are the true leaders. The world will go through an evolution in consciousness if more and more people join this category.
6. Every life event has a learning attached to it. Unless that learning is taken, the event will keep repeating in different forms and at different times. The universe conspires depending on how we are taking the learning and growing
7. There are two ways of living. One is to believe that we are creating our own life in every moment and the other is that we are discovering our own life in every moment.
8. There is a mysterious connection between the forces and positions of the planets and stars and our mind and existence. They are co-related by some invisible forces and reasons.
9. The soul needs a strong human medium or strong human emotion to find a connection with the world and people. Being in love is one such thing.
10. Money is the most popular and common medium for human being to connect with each other. Failure to substitute it with a more intelligent medium will lead to self destruction of the civilization due to inequality.